Create an optimal environment for curing and storing concrete specimens in moist rooms.
Download VaporPlus™ Concrete Curing Flyer Download UltraMist™ Moist Room Control Flyer
UltraMist Moist Room Control systems utilize high efficiency misting technology to control temperature and humidity levels.
UltraMist™ Moist Room Control Benefits
- Controls temperature to 23+/-2°C per ASTM C511
- Maintains a relative humidity level of not less than 95%
- Keeps core samples looking and feeling moist
- High efficiency system reduces water usage
- All required parts are included
- Easy to install
- Temperature and Humidity Data Logging
- 110V 60HZ 20 amp outlet within 4 feet of the control panel
- Dedicated 40-gallon water heater set to a minimum of 125°F
- Hot and cold water plumbed near the control panel
All Required Parts are Included
- A programmable logic controller (PLC)
- LCD touch screen
- Heated probe temperature and humidity sensor
- Sediment filtration to prohibit nozzle clogging
- Two solenoid valves for hot and cold water
- UltraMist™ mist bar and nozzles are proven reliable since 1979.
- The 1/2” OD bars are easily connected with push-fit technology.
- Fifty-two feet of mist bar is provided. A nozzle is located every foot.
- The provided mist bar and nozzles cover a typical 10’ X 15’ room.
The PLC allows for real-time temperature and percent relative humidity data logging to be seen on the control panel. In addition, data logging of the temperature and percent relative humidity is recorded on a USB drive in 15-minute intervals.
NOTE: PLC controls temperature by regulating hot and cold water valves. Your moist room will only get as cold as your cold water and as hot as your water.
VaporPlus humidification systems utilize air atomization technology to produce a fine vapor fog that maintains high humidity requirements.
- Accommodates wet rooms of all sizes
- Simple timer operation (or easy to set humidistat)
- Optional remote monitoring capabilities allow for accurate on-demand humidity read-outs
- Does not require costly reverse osmosis water filtration
- Ease of installation
- Very low maintenance
- Industry-best 2-year warranty
- Certified by NSF169
VaporPlus™ will improve the operations of your construction testing facility by:
- Properly curing and storing concrete specimens
- Maintaining accurate humidity and moisture requirements for ASTM C511 specifications
- Reducing equipment needs and maintenance costs
- Eliminating costly water filtration
- Attaining high relative humidity levels (up to 100%)
- Increasing your return on investment
Stop Unwanted Mold From Growing in Concrete Cure Rooms
Using Corrigan’s activated oxygen (O3) technology with UltraMist effectively destroys the protective outside layers and replication capacities of molds, then converts back down to regular oxygen—leaving no toxic residuals.