HydraFog DRH can provide optimal conditions for data centers.
Humidification in data centers is required to fight electrostatic discharge (ESD) that is damaging to electronics. ASHRAE recommends a humidity level of 60%RH and an allowable range between 20-80%RH. An evaporative cooling effect from adiabatic humidifiers increases cool air flow throughout the space, optimizing environmental conditions.
HydraFog DRH Benefits
- Cost effective small footprint
- Low maintenance alternative to ultrasonic humidification
- Prevents electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- Controller with real-time monitoring capabilities
- Provides clean, healthy humidity to promote wellness and a comfortable environment
- 90% more energy efficient than traditional steam humidifiers
- Integrated TriOBreeze™ sanitization maintains internal humidifier cleanliness
- Easy installation