Maintain a high humidity environment without the dripping and dampness on walls, racking and floors.
- Largest volume of dry fog from a single nozzle
- Non-wetting vapor provides very high humidity in storage applications
- Low air pressure + Low water pressure + Low maintenance = Low Cost
- Multiple control options
- Precise and reliable humidification
- Remote monitoring capabilities
Controlled Dry Fog Particle Size Distribution
Our precision machined nozzle technology along with accurately controlled air and water pressures allow for droplet sizes as small as 2 microns and consistently well below a 10 micron size water vapor.
Using a 632.8nm HeNe laser diffraction Particle Analyzer that measures drop size based on the diffraction pattern of the laser caused by the water vapor passing through the sampling area, Corrigan optimized the parameters needed to consistently produce dry fog.
VaporDry™ produces dry fog particles that rapidly evaporate before saturating or condensing on any surface.
- Perishable Warehouses and Distribution Centers
- Cannabis Grow Rooms
- Data Centers
- Wine and Barrel Storage
- Cigar Humidor Rooms
- Banana Ripening and Citrus Degreening Rooms
- Any situation that requires precise humidification