VaporDry Mobile Benefits
- Remote monitoring capabilities
- Simple timer operation (or easy to set humidistat)
- Humidity fills space with a dry fog without wetting walls and floors
- Does not require costly reverse osmosis water filtration
- Precise and reliable humidification
- Very low maintenance
- Best industry warranty
Protect materials during transportation with proper humidity
VaporDry Mobile’s ability to maintain precise humidity levels within a given space allows for materials, electronics and machinery to travel without fear of being damaged.
Controlled Dry Fog Particle Size Distribution
Our precision machined nozzle technology along with accurately controlled air and water pressures allow for droplet sizes as small as 2 microns and consistently well below a 10 micron size water vapor.
Using a 632.8nm HeNe laser diffraction Particle Analyzer that measures drop size based on the diffraction pattern of the laser caused by the water vapor passing through the sampling area, Corrigan optimized the parameters needed to consistently produce dry fog.
VaporDry™ produces dry fog particles that rapidly evaporate before saturating or condensing on any surface.
VaporDry™ Humidity System
Patented. Patent #10,508,821